Lay your treasure in heaven Click
Christianity has essential building blocks which need not to be denied, twisted or perverted. To truly reveal apostasy in the church today, we have to look at the building blocks which are;
- Jesus is God, and He was a physical man with flesh on earth. (John 1:1,14;8:24; Col. 2:9; 1 John 4:1-4).
- Jesus rose from the dead physically (John 2:19-21).
- Salvation is only by grace through faith (Rom. 5:1; Eph. 2:8-9; Gal. 5:1-5).
- The gospel is the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus (1 Cor. 15:1-4; Gal. 1:8-9).
- God is trinity but one God (Exodus 20:1-3; Isaiah 43:10; 44:6,8)
These are the building fundamental blocks of Christianity and if anyone denies them, damnation follows. Perverting these truths is the root source of apostasy, and this is how the cults, the antichrists with the help of the antichrist spirit are doing. If you deny, pervert or twist these foundations of Christianity, you are not a Christian.
The Bible states that;
- if you deny Jesus is God, you are dead in your sins. John 8:24, I said therefore unto you, that you shall die in your sins: for if you believe not that I am he, you shall die in your sins. (John 8:58, Exodus 3:14);
- if you deny Jesus physical resurrection, your faith is in vain. 1Cor 15:14: And if Christ be not risen, then is our preaching vain, and your faith is also vain, (John 2:19-21);
- if you add works to salvation, you are not in Christ Gal 3:1-3: O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you? Gal:3:2: This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith? Gal:3:3: Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh? (Gal 5:1-4);
- if you deny the son, you deny the father and also the spirit; 1John:5:1: Whosoever believes that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: and every one that loves him that begat loves him also that is begotten of him.1John:5:12: He that has the Son has life; and he that has not the Son of God has not life.
- if you preach a gospel contrary to what the apostles preached, you are accursed (Gal. 1:8-9, 1 Cor. 15:1-4).
Therefore, to deny any of these doctrines, according to scripture, is to be outside the camp of Christ, and invite eternal damnation. This would obviously be apostasy.
God’s grace and love be to you all, Amen.
Support the running of this ministry